- Free PDF Coloring Pages: Space Edition!
- Six Steps to Begin Bullet Journaling with Rocketbook
- 4 Proven Note-Taking Strategies
- Send a Holiday Card with the Rocketbook App
- How to Make a Reusable Calendar in Your Rocketbook
- How To Bullet Journal with Your Rocketbook
- Five Shark Tank Rejects that Found Success
- Productivity Tips for Finals Season
- What’s Your Work From Home Productivity Style?
- What Type of Goalsetter are You?
- What Type of Leader Are You?
- Which Rocketbook Notebook are You?
“A Trunk, Full” – short story, Future Histories Literary Magazine
“Elementary” – flash fiction honorable mention, Reflex Fiction
“All My Last Things” – prose piece, The Tufts Observer
“Found” – American Sign Language poem, The Tufts Observer
“Taking the Day Off” – 2019 Manchester Fiction Prize, long-list
“A Little Weight” – 2019 Larry Brown Short Story Award, top ten
For writing samples, please contact directly using the contact form below.
Essays & Academic Papers
Film Analysis: Reading and Rope – Analysis on the role of books and reading in Hitchcock’s Rope
English Essay: Gulliver’s Travels – A close reading of the Struldbrug passage in Gulliver’s Travels
Literature Analysis: Blood Meridian – An analysis of Cormac McCarthy’s use of wolf, stone, and coin imagery in Blood Meridian
Film Analysis: Mean Streets – A close look at Martin Scorceses’ modern take on Italian neo-realism and the gangster genres
Reading Between the Lines: Lolita – An exploration of the dark, dismal undercurrents of Humbert Humbert’s longing in Lolita
I’d Like to Read More:
If you are interested in a writing sample (recent work, script, etc.), please fill out the contact form below.